The firm is deeply committed to its employment law practice. This covers nearly all areas of the employer-employee relationship, including discrimination, human resource policy and practice and wrongful discharge https://espanolci..enerico/.
The firm has considerable experience and expertise representing and counselling employees of all types including employees of private companies, and employees of the government or of other public entities and corporations, in such matters as:
- wrongful termination
- employment discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of age, sex, physical or mental disability, race, religion, medical condition, etc.
- potential job loss/disciplinary hearings of all types
- job rights
- litigation in the Industrial Tribunal and Civil Courts
- administrative trials and hearings, including the Public Service Commission
- privacy protections
- whistle blowing
- sexual harassment
- defence of occupational and professional licenses
Additionally, the firm offers employers a broad range of specialized services, including drafting and review of employment contracts, negotiation in conciliation proceedings, litigation in the Industrial Tribunal and Civil Courts, etc.