We can assist and advise you when you are buying, selling or renting immovable property (real estate) in Malta and Gozo.
Typically you will be:
- A foreign national intending to acquire or dispose of vacation property or wishing to occupy such property on lease;
- A foreign national intending to settle permanently (or long-term) in Malta;
- A Maltese national intending to acquire or dispose of property or of an inheritance comprising immovable property; or
- A non-resident wishing to liquidate his/her immovable assets in Malta, including any property which has been inherited;
- An owner who wishes to recover possession of property which is occupied by tenants under title of lease.
We may provide advice as to the title of the property chosen by our clients, succession issues, and any other legal issues burdening such property.
On request, we will also introduce our clients to reputable estate agents and will also advise on and facilitate the obtaining of finance for the acquisition of property. Our clients do appreciate that we have no direct relationship with estate agents or banking institutions in Malta, thus ensuring that there can never be any conflict of interest. We are thus able to negotiate without restraint the terms of estate agents’ brokerage agreements and banks’ credit facilities.
We are also able to accept a power of attorney from our clients so as to enable us to dispose of assets on their behalf. Proceeds of the eventual sale are then remitted to the financial institution of their choice with no need of physical presence in Malta.
Our clients are constantly kept abreast throughout the whole procedure, including during the process of obtaining the relative permits, finance, etc.
Do not hesitate tocontact us with your specific issues. We’ll be happy to provide you with tailor-made solutions and will advise on the various options that may be available to you tadalafil india.