Due to our increasing client-base, we are seeking the services of a dynamic lawyer to join our commercial law practice. The firm offers a wide range of services which span a number of different spheres of the law and the successful candidate will be expected to be able to offer our clients comprehensive advice as well as representation in any judicial forum. In line with our commitment to excellence, the chosen applicant will be expected to work to stringent deadlines to deliver the standard of service our clients have come to expect.
The right candidate will:
- have excellent communication skills, including written English and Maltese;
- be efficient, detail-oriented and able to prioritise;
- be well-versed in the use of technology;
- be able to apply a sound knowledge of the law to real-world scenarios;
- be in possession of a warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta.
Previous experience in a commercial law firm would be considered an asset. Interested candidates should apply online now or send their curriculum vitae and covering letter to info(at)mb.com.mt, or apply by mail to The Recruitment Partner, Mifsud Bonnici Advocates, 40/1 Old Mint Street, Valletta VLT1514 by not later than the 15 February 2015.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.